Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
ISO Consultancy & Training Services
ISO Consultancy & Training
In today's globalized world, characterized by strong competition and swiftly changing market conditions, implementing widely recognized standards, such as ISO certification, is significant for meeting international quality standards. Founded in 1947 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a global standard-setting body that consists of delegates from various standards organizations around the world.
We are committed to providing ISO consultancy and training services to help companies meet international standards & business protocols. Our consultancy programs help enterprises engage in continuous in-house development leading to the advancement of operations by increasing the level of employee awareness, management and safety.
Our unique ISO consultancy & training services also help companies create an organizational culture that spontaneously engages in a constant cycle of self-evaluation, correction, and advancement of operations and processes by boosting the level of employee awareness, management, leadership and commitment.
Our highly qualified ISO experts have the practical experience to achieve results that will provide the client with the following benefits:
- Effective use of resources and enhanced financial performance
- Improved risk management and protection of people as well as the environment
- Ability to deliver constant and improved services and products, thereby boosting value to customers and shareholders
Velosi offers Consultancy and Trainings for the below ISO Standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
- ISO 55001 (Asset Management Systems)
- ISO Training Courses
Importance of ISO Certification:
This only means that your company has been attested for meeting the specific business quality procedures and requirements.
- All processes are evaluated and standardized
- Issues are detected quickly
- Enhanced customer satisfaction/confidence
- Greater understanding of customer needs
- Improved perception of your company
- Better knowledge of your firm by workers
- Improved participation of employees
- Reducing costs across all aspects of your business
- Access to solutions for common issues
- Increased market access across the globe