Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Risk Assessment is the process of analyzing potential hazards and identifying sensible measures accurately to control the risks at the workplace. At Velosi, we address human factors in relation to health and safety, aiming to optimize human performance and reduce human failures. We help our clients take a proportionate approach to human factors in risk assessment based on their hazard and risk profile.
A Risk Assessment is a crucial element for health and safety management as it protects the workers and business, complying with the statutory and regulatory standards. It should be carried out following the five below steps:
- Identifying the hazards.
- Deciding who might be harmed and how.
- Assessing the risks and deciding on control measures.
- Recording the findings and implementing them.
- Reviewing the assessment and updating if necessary.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Fire and Gas Mapping Study
- Emergency System Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- Evacuation Escape and Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- Dropped Object Study
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Pollution Prevention & Control (PPC) Compliance Study
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Air Dispersion Modeling Study
- Project HSE Plan
- Noise Assessment Study
- Waste Management Plan
- H2S Dispersion & Zoning Study
- Human Factor Engineering Assessment Study
- Ergonomics Study
- PHSER Workshops & Study
- Construction HSE Plan