Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-PlantPIMS Software Module | Pipeline Integrity Management System (Offshore)
VAIL-Plant PIMS Software Module - Pipeline Integrity Management System (Offshore)
Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) is defined as the compilation of preparatory measures that jointly ensure the integrity of the pipeline. PIMS guarantees the accomplishments of your projects by identifying and reducing the likelihood of hazards, and avoiding unnecessary shutdowns.
Velosi offers a consolidated Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS), for both onshore and offshore facilities, that boasts a set of features to help our clients conduct the inspection in compliance with international standards, such as API 1160 and ASME B31.8S.
Adopting all the industry best practices, our dedicated professionals ensure the accomplishments of your projects by identifying and reducing the likelihood of hazards, and by avoiding unnecessary shutdowns.
Benefits of PIMS:
- Monitors the technical and safety condition of the pipeline system.
- Recommends pipeline intervention work and repair when needed.
- Executes Risk-based Inspection (RBI) to determine the condition of the pipeline.
- Protects the environment.
- Ensures continuous availability of the pipelines for transportation without interruptions.
- Minimizes risks and throughput loss.
- Section Layout Drawings
- Mechanical Assessment Sheet
- RBI – PIMS Study
- Inspection Plan
- Integrity Operating Window (IOW)
- Asset Passport