Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-Plant Module | Pressurized Equipment Management System (PEMS Software)
VAIL-Plant Module - Pressurized Equipment Management System (PEMS Software)
Pressurized Equipment Management System (PEMS) is one of the key focuses of Asset Integrity Management that complies with the regulatory requirements for pressure equipment, tank and piping inspections.
Velosi's PEMS module contains a comprehensive database for piping and pressurized equipment, such as vessels, tanks, heat exchangers and more. It covers the complete risk assessment process, and facilitates inspection planning to estimate the remaining life of an asset and the next inspection date.
VAIL - Plant PEMS Module encompasses the following features:
- Engineering data capturing along with hierarchy management drawings, isometrics, PFDs (Process Flow Diagram) and P and ID's (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram)
- Semi-quantitative RBI methodology for risk evaluation and inspection planning against identiﬁed damage mechanisms in compliance with API ST. 580
- Inspection history recording with respect to multiple positions and TML's (Thickness Management Locations)
- Estimated corrosion rate models based on API 581
- Failure and replacement history recording
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) identiﬁcation and calculation/evaluation
- Short term/long term corrosion rate and remnant life calculation
- Trends and console reporting
- Plant Inspection Requirements (PIR) generation
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) against failures
- Data importing from excel workspace template