Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-Plant Module | Inspection Scheduling Management System (ISMS Software)
VAIL-Plant Module - Inspection Scheduling Management System (ISMS Software)
Inspection Scheduling Management System (ISMS) is an integrated solution that facilitates the inspection planning and recordings through highly effective methods based on time, quantum and risk.
With Velosi's effective Inspection Scheduling Management System, the operator can conceive packages from scheduled and ad-hoc inspections, design detailed inspection jobs and tasks, carry out inspection result recording, recognize anomalies, and finally create follow-up actions with maintenance notification.
Benefits of ISMS:
- Capable to manage inspection activities for all types of assets/ equipment (tags).
- Allows users to plan, schedule and execute Plant Maintenance Routines (PIR).
- Enables users to create work scopes, work packages for the execution of PIR on a tag or a set of tags (package like boilers, pipe, and more).
- Allows reviewers and approvers to enter remarks and comments.
- Enables the monitoring process of the PIR plan.
- Bulk Data Importing from Excel Workspace Templates for Rapid Data Feeding
- Role-Based Access
- Audit Trails
- Data Security and Integrity
- Color Coding to have a One-Look Summary of the Status of Inspections