Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-Plant Module | Cathodic Protection Management System (CPMS)
VAIL-Plant Module - Cathodic Protection Management System (CPMS)
Based on NACE, VAIL-Plant CPMS module maintains the Engineering Data and allows the operator to perform Risk Assessment and Inspection Management for different types of Cathodic Protection (CP) equipment such as Transformer-Rectifiers, Ground Beds, Anode Junction Boxes, Test Points, and Coupons, etc.
VAIL - Plant CPMS Module encompasses the following features:
- Dashboard for Management Review
- Seven levels Hierarchical Tree for CP System database
- CP System Design and Construction database
- Manages multiple types of CP inspection and surveys
- Schedules Routine Field Data Test & Monitoring
- Graphical Display for Quick View, and Trend Analysis
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Plant Maintenance Routines (PMR) generation
- Drawings Management.
- Graphical Trends.
- Effective Reporting.
- Custom Query.