Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-CMMS Software | Computerized Maintenance Management System
VAIL-CMMS Software - Computerized Maintenance Management System
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is a method that helps organizations plan, measure, and optimize power utilities' maintenance policies, programs, and supporting system, ensuring the maximum network reliability with minimal business risk and maintenance costs.
Velosi's Computerized Maintenance Management System module can address the complete life cycle of a technical object such as notiﬁcation and work order processing until the closeout of inspection maintenance. With our maintenance management system, it gets easier for operators to create and track work activities, parts usage and asset life cycle, and to address their strategic goals efficiently.
Benefits of CMMS:
- Generates and prioritizes work.
- Monitors the status of equipment or assets.
- Allows operator to plan, manage, schedule maintenance and approve work orders.
- Keeps a track of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Improved planning and scheduling.
- Maintains past historical records of all work orders that have been issued.
- Produce real-time records of current job activities.
- Tracks resource, budget and labor costs for every component.
- Facilitates inventory control with an integrated range of capabilities.
- An effective and affordable application that eases the efﬁcient use of resources.
- Work Order Management and Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Asset Performance Study
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Inventory Management Register