Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-Plant Module | Asset Performance Management System (APMS Software)
VAIL-Plant Module - Asset Performance Management System (APMS Software)
Asset Performance Management System (APMS) is a secure and efficient way to increase safety and plant performance, empowering the workforce to make informed decisions that can enhance business performance. While An EAM solution (Enterprise asset management) is a system of record, documenting and managing work orders for each maintenance event across an assets lifecycle.
Velosi's APMS module enables oil and gas organizations to monitor the overall status of system integrity parameters like remnant life, inspection activities, leaks/failures, risk ranking, corrosion rate and replacements via a comprehensive dashboard. It also allows the operator to perform extensive ﬁltering to preview the desired output in the form of graphs and reports for qualitative data analysis.
APMS Module includes the following characteristics:
- Single dashboard for Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), pipeline, structure and process information (historian data).
- Can view the overall status of VAIL-Plant modules individually and all together.
- Filter out the graphs with respect to the area and modules on the navigation tree.
- User-deﬁned graphical charts and data.
- Can view the total tag counts and the total number of completed RBI studies as well as Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA) studies on the screen.
- Can check the relevant details of the metric by clicking any graph or reported ﬁgure.
- Easy to redirect to the modules to view the particular metric details.