Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Asset Integrity Management System for Onshore and Offshore TANAP Assets
Services:Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS)
Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Software Implementation & Management
Velosi was hired by the Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP) to provide an effective Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS), perform Risk Based Inspection (RBI), and to employ software implementation and management for their gas pipeline and stations that include 1850 km pipeline travelling from Azerbaijan through Turkey and onto Europe.
- Provide Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) for TANAP Gas Pipeline and Stations to manage the operational risk for gas to flow safely along 1850 km pipeline travelling from Azerbaijan through Turkey and onto Europe.
- Strategize and establish a continuous threat management program to identify plausible risk sources and proposed mitigation to enhance and prolong asset life beyond the intended life of 25 years.
- Develop and integrate an Asset Integrity Management Software with TANAP’s SAP, GIS and Envision to enable them to schedule, prioritize and execute the inspection plan along with database management and data collection for risk assessment.
Scope of Work:
- Establish Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program
- Conduct corrosion monitoring and control
- Develop inspection drawings
- Provide training to TANAP
- Implementation of VAIL Plant Software
Asset Integrity Management System:
Comprehensive RBI Program for On-Shore Phase-0 (1350km), along with Results and Conclusions:
- Remnant Life Assessment
- Defect Assessment
- Inspection Plan
- Failure Rate and Risk Allocation
- Comprehensive RBI for Fixed Equipment at Stations
- FMECA Study and Maintenance Plan for PSVs
- Written Schemes of Examination (WSOE)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Asset Integrity Management Documents
- AIMS Training for RBI was Provided to TANAP personnel
- Comprehensive RBI Program for On-Shore Phase-0 (1350km), along with Results and Conclusions:
VAIL Plant Software Modules:
- PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System
- PIMSON – Pipeline Integrity Management System - Onshore
- PSVMS – Pressure Safety Valves Integrity Management System
- ISMS – Inspection Schedule Management System