Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
HSE & Fire Quantitative Risk Assessment Studies for Dukhan Fields
Location:Dukhan, QP Qatar
Services:Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
Velosi was hired by Qatar Petroleum to carry out a technical survey, and HSE and Fire Quantitative Risk Assessment Study for their facilities located at Dukhan, Qatar to identify the Risk Status in the facilities.
Technical Survey : A Technical survey to be conducted which will enable QP to be aware of the current risk status (non-conformities) in the Facilities by department and asset.
HSEF QRA study : The Technical survey to be carried forward into the HSEF QRA study which outcome shall be risk-based recommendations for risk reduction (closing of gaps to ALARP) where necessary with clear, feasible and prioritized recommendations consisting in potential corrective measures/actions and improvements for risk reduction to ensure safe operations.
Scope of Work:
- Baseline technical survey
- Execution of the HSEF QRA study
- Technical Survey Reports of all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Reports of all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities)
- Combined Quantitative Risk Assessment Report for all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities), and 37 Critical Pipelines and 73 Wellheads