Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Risk Based Inspection Program Development for Petronas FLNG 1 (L) LTD. Topside structure and Hull
Services:Implementation of FIMS (Facilities Integrity Management System)
Velosi established a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program and created an effective Facilities Integrity Management System (FIMS) for Petronas Topside Structure located in Malaysia.
- Establish a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program for Petronas topside structure including turret; hull structure including cargo tanks, mooring system; and flexible riser by carrying out a comprehensive risk analysis which features a total quality assurance approach, resulting in substantial cost savings for Petronas.
- Audit and optimize the existing safety configurations of Petronas facilities to ensure productivity, reliability and security.
Scope of Work:
- Develop Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program for Petronas FLNG 1 (L) LTD Topside structure and Hull Structure.
- Implement an RBI software package for risk assessment and recording of RBI data, including inspection plan with a database which shall be valid throughout the FLNG1 design life
- Integration of recommended RBI IRP with class survey requirement, including endorsement/approval from the current class society.
- Training for VAIL-Plant Software Implementation
Risk Based Inspection Program:
- Comprehensive RBI Study for Topside Structure
- Tag Marked Drawings for SIMS and HIMS
- Failure Rate and Risk Allocation
- RBI Report with Results and Conclusions
- Recommendation on Additional Safeguards and Action(s) where Required
- Inspection Plan Comprising of Inspection Method, Coverage and Frequency
VAIL Plant Software Modules:
- SIMS – Structure Integrity Management System
- HIMS – Hull Integrity Management System
- ISMS – Inspection Scheduling Management System
- Integration of VAIL-Plant Software with SAP