Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Preventive Maintenance Program For Civil And Structural Elements In Smelter
Services:Preventive Maintenance Program for Civil and Structural elements
Velosi conducted a thorough study of the available Civil and Structural elements in the smelter area for Ma'aden Aluminium Company (MAC) located in Saudi Arabia and to develop a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Conduct a thorough study of the available Civil and Structural elements in the smelter area and develop a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program for Ma'aden Aluminium.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to identify, analyze and implement a robust maintenance program that includes data collection and overall site inspection and audit for civil and structural assets (phase 1); and developing an effective PM program based on risk analysis and criticality ranking of structures (phase 2).
Scope of Work:
- Assess the condition of the Civil and Structure in the smelter and develop recommendations for the safe operation of the smelter area
- Perform site visit to get accustomed with the site conditions with due emphasis on the type of structural elements and age loading
- Prepare asset register and perform the FMECA-based RCM study for civil and structural elements
- Review the operation and maintenance history and develop recommendations based on asset criticality
- Develop PM program for all the assets of smelter area
Velosi submitted the following deliverables:
- Preventive Maintenance Plan and Report, including:
- Site inspection Report
- FMECA Study of Civil and Structural Assets
- Preventive Maintenance Plan for all Assets
- Recommendations for the Safe Operation of the Plant