Development, Implement and Support of RBI Program for Full Production Facilities of West Qurana-2 Field
Services:Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS)
Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Software Implementation & Training
The development, implementation and support of RBI programs for field production facilities and pipelines during phase 1 and phase 2 development of the West Qurna-2 Field.
Implementation and maintaining RBI system properly, improve plant reliability and safety while reducing unplanned outages and repair costs.
Implementation of RBI helps to:
- Select cost effective and appropriate maintenance and inspection tasks.
- Shift from a reactive to proactive maintenance regime.
- Produce an auditable system.
- Implement a risk management tool (VAIL-Plant)
Scope of Work
- Development of Asset Integrity Management Systems.
- Perform specific corrosion study for each equipment, piping & pipelines. Implement the RBI program for inspection data management and RBI analysis.
- Development of Written Scheme of Examination.
- Development of RBI software with inspection data management capabilities.
- Integration of RBI Software with ERP system (SAP).
Asset Integrity Management System:
Comprehensive RBI Program for Equipment, Piping & Pipelines, along with Results and Conclusions
- Remnant Life Assessment
- Inspection Plan
- Failure Rate and Risk Allocation
- Written Scheme of Examination.
- Comprehensive RBI Program for Equipment, Piping & Pipelines, along with Results and Conclusions
VAIL Plant Software Modules:Velosi successfully delivered the following module of VAIL-Plant software:
PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System
PIMSON – Pipeline Integrity Management System – Onshore
- ISMS – Inspection Schedule Management System
- PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System