Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT
Services:Software Supply & System Implementation
Documentation, training & support
Dragon Oil appointed Velosi to develop a robust asset integrity management software to support all of its Onshore and Offshore assets located in Turkmenistan.
- Velosi has successfully developed a robust asset integrity management software that supports all of its Onshore and Offshore assets, including Pipeline, Pressurized Equipment, Structures, PSVs, and Electrical and Rotatory Equipment.
- The software should be able to store all relevant data in accordance with industry or other relevant standards, allowing for future upgrades and future developments of modules to enable a variety of analyses that are expected to be used for decision-making.
The software must be integrated into the Oracle E-business Suite applications database and handle inspection records for the following asset types:
- Pressurized equipment &Piping
- Pressure Safety Valves (future)
- Onshore Pipelines
- Jacket Structures
- Offshore Pipelines
Scope of Work:
- Software System Supply
- System Implementation
- Maintenance & Support
- Pilot study for Topside Equipment (94) , Process Piping (160) , Structures Platforms (3) and Pipelines (5)
- PEMS (Pressured Equipment Management System)
- PIMS-ON (Pipeline Integrity Management System Onshore)
- PIMS-OFF (Pipeline Integrity Management System Offshore)
- SIMS (Structure Integrity Management System)
- CMMS Interface (ORACLE interface module)
- APMS (Asset Performance Management System)
- ISMS (Inspection Schedule Management System)
- PSVMS (Pressure Safety Valves Management System)
- EIRMS (Electrical, Instrumentation and Rotary Management System)
- Control Panel ( Application Setting Module For Administrator)