Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
INTEGRITY AND REMAINING LIFE ASSESSMENT (RLA) OF HP BOILER AT RUWAIS REFINERY (EAST)
Services:Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment
ADNOC Refining hired Velosi to carry out Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment in one of the Boiler (Tag No. 421-B-001C) of their Refinery Unit Plant at Ruwais Refinery East in Abu Dhabi to identify all necessary mitigations to maintain operation's safety.
Velosi performed Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment, identified integrity-related issues, and provided recommendations to ensure continuous safety and uninterrupted operation at least for the next 10 years.
Scope of Work:
- Condition Assessment Study and Remaining Life Assessment study
- Analyze the data collected and predicting the Residual Life of the boiler for reliable and safe operation
- Recommending specific corrective actions and predictive maintenance actions to restore/increase the useful service life of the boiler
- Predict expected life after implementation of the recommended actions
- Remaining Life Assessment Study Report including:
- Destructive and Non Destructive examination results
- Integrity Assessment of the Boiler components
- Visual Inspection
- NDT Reports
- In-Situ Metallography Inspection
- Deposit Scale Analysis
- Fiber Optic Inspection
- Tube Sample Tests
- Remaining Life Assessment Calculations and Results of all Components
- Recommendations for a Safe Operation of the Boiler